Dassault PLM integrations with 3DViewStation
Take advantage of advanced 3D CAD viewing, analysis and digital mockup (DMU) with Dassault PLM systems
Those who use 3DViewStation integrated with Enovia 3DExperience or SmarTeam offer their users a future-proof visualization solution for quickly loading and analyzing CAD data. Even though Dassault is picking up some customers with the free viewers eDrawings and 3D XML Player, there is still a big gap to the user requirements for a view tool. With the integrations of our View software into these PDM and PLM platforms, especially Catia and Solidworks users are able to make decisions faster and more reliably. This is because 3DViewStation is not only fast, but also provides exactly the functionality that PLM users need at all stages of the product lifecycle - and is easy to use.
Since SmartTeam is a fat client as a classic application, our Kisters 3D ViewStation Desktop version is used there. This multi-CAD viewer supports Catia excellently, but many other 3D CAD and 2D formats up to Office and images. Within SmarTeam, 3DView Station runs embedded as a preview viewer, but it can also run with full interface in its own window. Since 3D Experience is a web-based application, the Kisters 3DViewStation WebViewer version is used here. Often it is a disadvantage to use web instead of desktop versions. Not so with Kisters. The 3D View Station desktop and WebViewer versions are functionally almost identical. Users do not have to get used to a change from desktop to web. If online collaboration is also desired, the 3DViewStation WebViewer version is the better choice anyway. It has everything you need built in: either APIs to work asynchronously or a module for real-time collaboration with multiple users.
- Fast Multi CAD Viewing for Catia and Solidworks data
- Viewer for various 3D CAD data and 2D drawings, images and office documents
- 180+ interactive functionalities - more than just a viewer
- Navigate, select, measure, dimension, cut, compare
- Prepare and log annotations, reviews
- Show, hide, move, rotate, colorize parts, change transparency, best fit
- Clash & Clearance, wall thicknesses, draft angles and undercuts
- Intuitive operation
- Almost identical functionality for desktops and web / mobile
- High speed through optional caching
- Visualize data without preparation in desktop, web and mobile version
Advantages for decision makers
- Addition of an adequate visualization for Catia and other CAD data to the 3DExperience platform
- Replacement of the obsolete visualization in SmarTeam
- More efficient work - can do much more than free viewers
- All-in-one solution regarding many data formats, rich functionalities and different clients
- The software is constantly maintained and further developed
- No training necessary, despite many functions
- Finally satisfied users - works very easy
- 3DViewStation can also be used together with other solutions (configurator, after-sales / MRO, archive)
- 3DViewStation can also be used without integration
- No JAVA! The web version only uses HTML5
- Cost control: Concurrent (floating, concurrent) licensing models available
When visualizing 3D CAD data within 3DExperience and SmarTeam, the problem arises that one can hardly or not at all accomplish the intended tasks with the viewing solutions offered by default. There are problems with the performance already with normal assembly sizes, but also with insufficient functionalities or the outdated user interface.
The solution for all users of 3DExperience and SmarTeam is the 3DViewStation:
It is very fast and can handle Catia as well as other native CAD and standard formats. The 3DViewStation is integrated as the WebViewer version in 3DExperience, as the desktop version in SmarTeam, but currently not yet in Delmia. This provides all users with the complete range of functionalities and tools from the usual measuring, dimensioning, cutting, creation of new views to advanced analysis, 3D comparison and Digital MockUp (DMU).
Well-known customers from the transportation (e.g. trains, rail vehicles), aerospace and automotive industries are already using Kisters 3DViewStation together with Dassault PLM solutions. Once 3DViewStsation is in place, it is additionally used integrated with other systems, such as parts catalogs or product configurators, and also without integration: the desktop version by power users on notebooks, the WebViewer version by occasional users or traveling colleagues on tablets and smartphones. The server(s) of the Kisters 3DViewStation WebViewer version can run on premises, i.e. on your own infrastructure, or in the cloud. Only you as a customer decide.
No store, no prices online
If you are interested in our 3DViewStation View software, please contact us directly. We do not offer our products in a shop, which you can quickly check with Google. Only authorized partners and integrators are allowed to sell our software. But then they have to provide support for the integration itself and post sales at least first level support for our software. Some of our professional partners come from CAM, some sell Solidcam, others Tebis. They also sell 3DViewStation, e.g. for quotation calculation, even before the data is imported into CAM or PLM Management Platform.
Consulting and Support Services
You need a special customization of our 3DViewStation? Or do you have additional requirements for your integration? Then let us discuss them with you. Our experienced consultants have already helped in many actions to implement even more unusual or complicated requirements. We support the team that implements the solution: either your own people or an external service provider or integrator.
We would be happy to advise you
+49 2408 9385 517
+1 916 723 1441