Get a quick impression of the new integration of 3DViewStation WebViewer with Aras Innovator. The development has been done by Razorleaf Europe. More details to Aras integrations see here.
03/07/2019 #integration #plm-integration #Aras
New Aras Innovator integration with 3DViewStation WebViewer
3DViewStation Desktop V2019.0 Release
We have released a new 3DViewStation Desktop version v2019.0 with a series of enhancements, described below. The new version is available for download now...
- New and updated file formats:
- Import 3D: Inventor 2019, SolidWorks 2019, Solid Edge 2019, Parasolid V31, Revit 2019, FBX, glTF, JT 10.2, OBJ, 3DS, Collada, Lidar point clouds
- Import 2D: Catia V5 R28 (V5-6R2018), Catia V6 R2017x, Creo 4.0 / ProE, NX12, SolidEdge ST10, Solidworks 2018
- New and updated functions:
- import dialog (quick settings)
- Structuretree: Remove empty nodes
- neutral axis calculation with tesselated data
- Real time wall thickness measurement
- drill hole recognition
- technical documentation:
- BOM table: interactive BOM ID generation
- BOM table: automatic ID generation
- Ballooning: arrangement as line, rectangle, circle
- Ballooning: automatic re-arrangement during rotation
- options for shapes and lines for balloons
- replace existing SMG files by 3DVS counterparts, limited to supported objects & properties
- Print range
- Autorotate document
- Tiled printing
- Selection of all instances of a geometry
- Filtering option: include / exclude unvisible objects
- Rotation mode "Turntable"
- 2D text search enhanced
- Transformation: Align move circle center to circle center
- Export PNG with transparent background
- PDF template: configurable date
- new options for license borrowing
- Performance optimization:
- tremendous increase in rendering speed of ultra large assemblies
- calculation of Level of Detail (LoD)
- possibility to remove normals (space saving)
- optimization of instancing
12/22/2018 #VR #integration #plm-integration #Siemens
New video: virtual inspection using our VR-Edition
Our partner Piterion provided this video, showing how a virtual inspection could look like, when using VR technology. They integrated 3DViewStation VR-Edition with Siemens ActiveWorkspace and drive it via voice recognition. Great job! Have look:
12/19/2018 #tech-pub #technische Doku
Preview: new functions for technical documentation (TechDoc)
Many customers already use 3DViewStation for authoring of content for the technical documentation. Now we are doing the next steps: the BOM function has been re-worked to allow manual or automatic generation of BOM IDs for all visible objects. and we'll get a function to automatically create the callouts including an automated arrangement, following certain layouts. Have a look:
12/02/2018 #advanced analysis #analyze #split
Preview: new split function
With upcoming 3DViewStation 2019.0, expected in early 2019, we'll add a new split function. Ideal for casting, mold making and plastic injection companies. It allows to determine the splitting direction, manual assignment of faces to certain groups, and also supports multiple splitting directions. Here an impression:
Preview: support for Revit
With upcoming updates of the 3DViewStation product family we will add support for AutoDesk Revit. The sample shows how it could look like...
10/30/2018 #3d cad web viewer #3d web viewer #3D cloud viewer #cloud viewer #mobile viewer #mobile cad viewer #configuration
We were awarded: Computable Award 2018: Digital Innovation Of The Year
We are the graphics of the new product configurator at DAF trucks. The solution has been nominated for a technology award. And we are proud to announce, that we won in the category "Digital Innovation Of The Year". See also press release on DAF web site.
08/29/2018 #3DViewStation Desktop #advanced analysis #analyze #feature recognition
New analysis function: recognition of drill holes
Find below an impression of a new analysis function, our drill hole recognition. This function just needs tesselation of a geometry and will try to recognize drill holes first plus will compute a set of parameters afterwards.
08/20/2018 #Desktop #Importer #3DViewStation Desktop #options #settings
Preview: Quick Import Dialog for Desktop Version
We are working on a new dialog for the 3DViewStation Desktop product, which should help to quickly choose the most important setting when loading native 3D CAD files. You might have seen this with our WebViewer version before already.
06/27/2018 #tutorial #video #webviewer #3d cad web viewer #3d web viewer #web viewer