The Kisters 3DViewStation is an extremly high performance 3D viewer with modern Office 2010 compliant UI. We provide a 64-bit as well as a 32-bit product version. For integrations we developed the 3DViewStation ActiveX version, which loads native and neutral CAD-data extremly fast, which supports virtual product structures and provides graphical navigation capabilities for the visual enterprise. There is also a HTML5 WebViewer version available
New in v12.03:
- New importer: SolidWorks 2014, SolidEdge ST6, Parasolid v26, STEP AP 242
- PMI support for JT export
- draft angle analysis
- explode assembly automatically
- mirror object
- create coordinate system
- measure angle of face to direction (x/y/z)
- calculate projected area
- transformation: enter values, i.e. to move a part, to move the section pane, to rotate an object...
- focus on selected part (zoom on it)
- selection via rectangle
- show grid
With the current set of functions and features the 3DViewStation is the perfect tool for usage in sales, marketing, review processes, change management, work preparation and technical documentation.