- New and updated file formats:
- Import 3D: Inventor 2019, SolidWorks 2019, Solid Edge 2019, Parasolid V31, Revit 2019, FBX, glTF, JT 10.2, OBJ, 3DS, Collada, Lidar point clouds
- Import 2D: Catia V5 R28 (V5-6R2018), Catia V6 R2017x, Creo 4.0 / ProE, NX12, SolidEdge ST10, Solidworks 2018
- New and updated functions:
- import dialog (quick settings)
- Structuretree: Remove empty nodes
- neutral axis calculation with tesselated data
- Real time wall thickness measurement
- drill hole recognition
- technical documentation:
- BOM table: interactive BOM ID generation
- BOM table: automatic ID generation
- Ballooning: arrangement as line, rectangle, circle
- Ballooning: automatic re-arrangement during rotation
- options for shapes and lines for balloons
- replace existing SMG files by 3DVS counterparts, limited to supported objects & properties
- Print range
- Autorotate document
- Tiled printing
- Selection of all instances of a geometry
- Filtering option: include / exclude unvisible objects
- Rotation mode "Turntable"
- 2D text search enhanced
- Transformation: Align move circle center to circle center
- Export PNG with transparent background
- PDF template: configurable date
- new options for license borrowing
- Performance optimization:
- tremendous increase in rendering speed of ultra large assemblies
- calculation of Level of Detail (LoD)
- possibility to remove normals (space saving)
- optimization of instancing
3DViewStation Desktop V2019.0 Release
New video: virtual inspection using our VR-Edition
Preview: new functions for technical documentation (TechDoc)
Many customers already use 3DViewStation for authoring of content for the technical documentation. Now we are doing the next steps: the BOM function has been re-worked to allow manual or automatic generation of BOM IDs for all visible objects. and we'll get a function to automatically create the callouts including an automated arrangement, following certain layouts. Have a look:
Preview: new split function
With upcoming 3DViewStation 2019.0, expected in early 2019, we'll add a new split function. Ideal for casting, mold making and plastic injection companies. It allows to determine the splitting direction, manual assignment of faces to certain groups, and also supports multiple splitting directions. Here an impression:
Preview: support for Revit
With upcoming updates of the 3DViewStation product family we will add support for AutoDesk Revit. The sample shows how it could look like...
We were awarded: Computable Award 2018: Digital Innovation Of The Year
We are the graphics of the new product configurator at DAF trucks. The solution has been nominated for a technology award. And we are proud to announce, that we won in the category "Digital Innovation Of The Year". See also press release on DAF web site.
New analysis function: recognition of drill holes
Find below an impression of a new analysis function, our drill hole recognition. This function just needs tesselation of a geometry and will try to recognize drill holes first plus will compute a set of parameters afterwards.
Preview: Quick Import Dialog for Desktop Version
We are working on a new dialog for the 3DViewStation Desktop product, which should help to quickly choose the most important setting when loading native 3D CAD files. You might have seen this with our WebViewer version before already.
Tutorial Video: How to use 3DViewStation WebViewer?
Video: 3DViewStation WebViewer v2018.0 News
A video showing some of the news of Kisters 3DViewStation WebViewer V2018.0: