We started the integration of the Kisters 3DViewStation into Aras Innovator. It is intended to have it certified and it will then be the DMU-solution for Aras innovator. We did a series of short videos showing several scenarios:
- native CAD viewing vs. 3DVS-fileformat viewing
- creating true multiCAD DMUs – mixing assemblies coming from various sources without upfront translation
- comparing revisions of assemblies
- using color coding to graphically show the release status of all parts of an assembly
- virtual product handling: support of assemblies where the BOM and position information is defined in Aras Innovator only – no CAD assembly file exists.
Here is the link to the complete playlist for Aras integrations.