Let's have a look what's new with 3DViewStation Desktop V2020.0:
Video: 3DViewStation Desktop V2020.0 News
Preview v2020: Clash evolution
We did a complete redesign of our clash: much faster, many more options to calculate values of interesst, much better display of results...
Kisters 3DViewStation Desktop V2015.1 News Video
We added a video to our YouTube channel, showing some of the 3DViewStation V2015.1 news.
3DViewStation v2015.1 impressions
a few impressions showing new Kisters 3DViewStation v2015.1 features: wallthickness analysis, high quality vector export, clash, support for MS Office, DWG,
Kisters 3DViewStation Desktop V2015.0 News Video
We added a video to our YouTube channel, showing some of the 3DViewStation V2015.0 news.
3DViewStation 2015.0 impressions
few more impressions showing new Kisters 3DViewSTation v2015.0 features, like Catia piping, explode solid into faces, clash and convex hull generation.
Kisters 3DViewStation v2015.0 release
- import of NX 10
- import of SolidWorks 2015
- import of JT 10
- import of Parasolid 27
- import of Catia piping objects
- import: STEP healing option
- import of: BMP, CALS, GIF, JPG, JPEG2000, PBM, PNG, PNM, PPM, TIFF
- import of DWF, HPGL, HPGL/2
- import of Gerber
- import "as is": Calcomp, CGM, Photoshop (Preview)
- improved export 3D (JT, 3D-PDF): auto translate dimensions into PMIs
- new: copy & paste selection into new window
- new: explode: solid to face-based model
- new: convex hull (envelope) calculation
- improved: rotate: align to normal
- improved: clash
- improved: transparency handling of complex parts