Find below a quick video showing some of the news of 3DViewStation WebViewer V2019.0:
Video: 3DViewStation WebViewer V2019.0 News
3DViewStation WebViewer v2019.0 Release
New and updated file formats:
- Import 3D: Inventor 2019, SolidWorks 2019, Solid Edge 2019, Parasolid V31, Revit 2019, FBX, glTF, JT 10.2, OBJ, 3DS, Collada, Lidar point clouds
- Import 2D: Catia V5 R28 (V5-6R2018), Catia V6 R2017x, Creo 4.0 / ProE, NX12, SolidEdge ST10, Solidworks 2018
New and updated functions:
- import dialog (quick settings)
- Structuretree: Remove empty nodes
- neutral axis calculation with tesselated data
- Real time wall thickness measurement
- drill hole recognition
- technical documentation:
- BOM table: interactive BOM ID generation
- BOM table: automatic ID generation
- Ballooning: arrangement as line, rectangle, circle
- Ballooning: automatic re-arrangement during rotation
- options for shapes and lines for balloons
- Selection of all instances of a geometry
- Filtering option: include / exclude unvisible objects
- Rotation mode "Turntable"
- 2D text search enhanced
- Transformation: Align move circle center to circle center
- Export PNG with transparent background
- Performance optimization:
- tremendous increase in rendering speed of ultra large assemblies
- optimization of instancing
KnowHow: 3DViewStation = 160 converters
Did you know: The Kisters 3DViewStation contains more than 160 converters: i.e. Catia to STEP, NX to 3D-PDF, STEP to Parasolid, JT to 3D-PDF, Creo / ProE to VRML… 3DViewStation reads more than 20 3D-CAD fileformats and allows to tranlsate them into 8 export fileformats.
Find the current list of supported fileformats here.
3DViewStation V10.5.2 release
V10.5.2 of the Kisters 3DViewStation has been released. Updated support for Catia V5 R22, Catia V6 2013, SolidEdge ST5. Please download from here: https://viewer.kisters.de/en/Downloads.html
3DViewStation: all about selections
We did another video showing the variouse possibilities to select and filter objects even in large assemblies. Usage of the modeltree, the graphics pane plus filtering by color, name or attribute… Find the english video here.
Tutorial Videos 3DViewStation
we started our series of tutorial videos for our 3DViewStation. The first ones describe how you could use 3DViewStation als sales guy or in technical documentation. You’ll find then on our YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/KistersViewer
There is english and german narration available.
3DViewStation V11.3 available in 9 languages
3DViewStation V11.3 videos
We posted a video demonstrating the new features of 3DViewStation V11.3. Find english version here.
3DViewStation V11.3 release
Today we released V11.3 of our 3DViewStation Desktop version. It ships with many new features and enhancements, i.e.:
- filter objects by name, color and attributes
- create BOM from 3D-model
- sort views via drag & drop
- automatically play views
- read CAD-attributes during import
- copy bitmap of current view into the clipboard
- support for 3DConnexion 3D-mice
- updates of importers
- incl. new JT-importer
With the current set of functions and features the 3DViewStation is the perfect tool for usage in sales, marketing, review processes, change management, work preparation and technical documentation.The initial shipment provides a german or english user-interface for now. The remaining languages and the AciveX version are expected in about 2 weeks from now.
3DViewStation V11.3 PreView
We are close to the 3DViewStation 11.3 release, providing many new capabilities. Today we would like to present a screenshot showing a few of them: CAD-attribute reading, BOM, filtering of objects, annotations, markups, dimensions, 3D-mouse support…