Find below a quick video showing some of the news of 3DViewStation WebViewer V2019.0:
Video: 3DViewStation WebViewer V2019.0 News
We were awarded: Computable Award 2018: Digital Innovation Of The Year
We are the graphics of the new product configurator at DAF trucks. The solution has been nominated for a technology award. And we are proud to announce, that we won in the category "Digital Innovation Of The Year". See also press release on DAF web site.
3DViewStation WebViewer v2018.0 Release
We have released a new 3DViewStation WebViewer version v2018.0 with a series of enhancements, described below.
- File formats:
- Import 3D:
- NX 12
- Catia V5-6R2018
- 3DXML BREP
- SolidEdge ST10
- SolidWorks 2018
- Parasolid v30.1
- ACIS 2018 (R28)
- Rhino 6
- Import 2D:
- Ascii Text, reading using a formatting template
- Catdrawing reading now requires 2D Advanced license
- optimize instances - results in file size reduction
- new: remove edges of geometries, i.e. due to bad quality
- new: re-calculate edges of geometries, i.e. to allow measurements
- new: calculation of neutral axis of piping objects
- new: scale geometry interactively
- new: measure face without need to extract face first
- new: real time wall thickness measurement
- new: Skybox creator (Windows Desktop App)
- new menu layout, close to MS Office:
- combine windows to custom layout
- allow windows / panes to be pinned / automatically collapse at the side
- allow windows / panes to float
- 2 different menu designs for large PC screens and small mobile devices
- radial menu for touch devices
- enhanced: wall thickness analysis color gradated, i.e. multi selection
- enhanced: mirroring of geometries
How Kisters helps SMEs (small and medium enterprises) to get mobile access to their CAD data
SMEs (small and medium enterprises) internally typically work file based, storing all their CAD and project files in folders of their file server. But employees of SMEs are mobile too and we all know the situation of getting an urgent call while travelling, being asked for immediate assistance.
What can we do, if we now would need access to our 3D CAD models, 2D drawings or any project related documentation?
The easy solution is a Web based application that – after logon of course – will provide a “file open” dialog, which we all know from our Desktop applications. But in the case of working Web based this “file open” dialog needs to point to a directory of one of OUR servers, allowing to browse through files and sub folders, and open files from there. Of course the server of this Web application will run on our infrastructure – so in the same network, where our files reside.
Advantages of this approach are:
- It is an easy way to make CAD files and documents accessible from outside: just copy & paste them to a defined location or in a sub folder of it.
- There are no download required
- There will be no files on our mobile device at any time. No risk to lose them, no need to protect our IP, no problem with file sizes, I.e. for large assemblies
- Very fast mobile access, short loadtimes
- Always access to the current files, not working with outdated local copies.
Here is an example of a solution and how it could look like on a Smartphone. More details here.
05/09/2016 | Tag : 2D-PDF 2d 3d web viewer bemaßung cad viewer cloud viewer markup vergleich annotation cad-viewing cloud compare dimension dimensioning dimensions DWG DXF html5 html 5 mobile cad viewer mobile viewer mobile measurement tablet tablet-pc
3DViewStation WebViewer v2016.1 News - video
We have done a new video showing the news of Kisters 3DViewStation WebViewer v2016.1. Available here as MP4 or on YouTube.
Preview: Upcoming WebViewer 2015
a little video showing the upcoming 3DViewStation WebViewer 2015 version on various devices. 3DViewStation WebViewer 2015 and 3DViewStation Desktop & ActiveX will have same performance, same functionality, same APIs. English version here.