We have done a new video showing the news of Kisters 3DViewStation WebViewer v2016.1. Available here as MP4 or on YouTube.
05.09.2016 | Tag : 2D-PDF 2d 3d web viewer bemaßung cad viewer cloud viewer markup vergleich annotation cad-viewing cloud compare dimension dimensioning dimensions DWG DXF html5 html 5 mobile cad viewer mobile viewer mobile measurement tablet tablet-pc
3DViewStation WebViewer v2016.1 News - video
Video SmarTeam – 3DViewStation Integration
DesignRule provided a video showing their integration of Kisters 3DViewStation into Enovia SmarTeam.
Kisters 3DViewStation Desktop V2014 release
We have done a new 3DViewStation version V2014 with a series of enhancements, described below. The new version is available for download now. Fileformats:
- New importer: NX 9, 3DVSXML
- Import of layer information
- Export of modified data to i.e. STEP, 3D-PDF, JT, Parasolid, VRML, STL…
- Export of BREP
- configure tablet usage
- complete left mouse button / finger control
- customize: accelerator keys
- customize: custom toolbar
- customize: mouse key: sensitivity
- customize: quick access toolbar
- analyze: optimized compare for parts
- modeltree: show annotation text, dimension
- tech-doc: draw associated lines
- new splash
- new icon
Integration 3DViewStation in Aras Innovator
We started the integration of the Kisters 3DViewStation into Aras Innovator. It is intended to have it certified and it will then be the DMU-solution for Aras innovator. We did a series of short videos showing several scenarios:
- native CAD viewing vs. 3DVS-fileformat viewing
- creating true multiCAD DMUs – mixing assemblies coming from various sources without upfront translation
- comparing revisions of assemblies
- using color coding to graphically show the release status of all parts of an assembly
- virtual product handling: support of assemblies where the BOM and position information is defined in Aras Innovator only – no CAD assembly file exists.
Here is the link to the complete playlist for Aras integrations.