Support for 2D file formats like PDF, Office, DWG, DXF, DGN, HPGL, Gerber, CGM... will be available for WebViewer soon. Find below some previews.
Kisters 3DViewStation WebViewer Preview: upcoming 2D support
Kisters 3DViewStation Desktop V2015.0 News Video
We added a video to our YouTube channel, showing some of the 3DViewStation V2015.0 news.
Kisters 3DViewStation v2015.0 release
- import of NX 10
- import of SolidWorks 2015
- import of JT 10
- import of Parasolid 27
- import of Catia piping objects
- import: STEP healing option
- import of: BMP, CALS, GIF, JPG, JPEG2000, PBM, PNG, PNM, PPM, TIFF
- import of DWF, HPGL, HPGL/2
- import of Gerber
- import "as is": Calcomp, CGM, Photoshop (Preview)
- improved export 3D (JT, 3D-PDF): auto translate dimensions into PMIs
- new: copy & paste selection into new window
- new: explode: solid to face-based model
- new: convex hull (envelope) calculation
- improved: rotate: align to normal
- improved: clash
- improved: transparency handling of complex parts
Preview: raster & image formats added
to 3DViewStation we will add support for several raster & image file formats soon. Formats will include TIFF, JPG, JPEG2000, PNG, BMP, GIF, PBM, PGM, PNM, PPM, PhotoShop (Preview).